Verified Reviewer

Featured
2.7

I'm ready to dump Verizon. Not only do they force you to buy 5G if you want a modern phone, but even if no 5G is offered in your area, it still forces you to buy it!

Seems illegal to me. And they don't even have plans to bring 5G to my area, but T-mobile did, a year ago.

On top of that, a built-in function of all smartphones is to use them as hot spots. I already had an unlimited data plan. But I went to use the hotspot (which I almost never do) only to learn Verizon has disabled it, a built-in function.

I called and learned that now I have to pay another $10 bucks a month, for a plan that is already the most expensive on the planet.

I'm paying $120 a month for a plan that costs $30 bucks with everyone else. Time to switch if I can get out of this contract.

User's recommendation: Avoid Verizon, T-Mobile and others have less expensive plans, better tech and simple offers.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments