Well I have been a customer of Verizon for 15 plus years and Verizon has screwed us for the last time! For 2 weeks they had our account in safety mode.

We had plenty of data left it was a problem on Verizon's side. To long to write out. Verizon tried to resolve problem but could not. They switched my plan to large without our premission due to there problem.

Sad thing is they charged us for there issues with locking up 3 phones on safety mode.

Every month is a new adventure as our bills are never the same funny how that works with no changes or overages to our account but bill is different every month. Looks like Sprint is winning over Verizon's customers.

Review about: Verizon Wireless Phone Plan.

Comments

Verizon's own advertising and logo says it all - Satanic Red. Without a doubt the worst company I have ever dealt with, approaching the BS level of Ohio state government.

Similarly high priced, inefficient, with difficulty resolving issues, and a bad habit of ignoring their own errors while placing the entire burden on the innocent citizen.

I don't carry or use any electronic devices, phones, etc. , but my wife and daughters do so I get stuck with dealing with Verizon, whose very name irritates and annoys me while mercilessly draining my pocket like a parasite eating healthy cells.