3.4
Style and Design

WORST CUSTOMER SERIVCE EVER!!!THE MANGERS AND THE FLOOR FOLKS HAVE THE WORST ATTITUDES EVER AND IF YOU NEED AND HELP GOOD LUCK.  I CALLED 6 TIMES ABOUT A PHONE CHARGE THAT WAS CHARGED WRONG AND NOT ONE PERSON ACTUALLY FIXED ANYTHING EVERYONE SAYS THEY WILL AND THEY NEVER DO.

THEY TELL YOU SOMEONE WILL CALL YOU BACK AND NO ONE DOES.

AFTER SPEAKING TO A MANGER WHICH I DOUBT SHE WAS, I ASKED TO SPEAK TO ANOTHER MANGER AND SHE SAID I CAN NOT TALK TO ANYONE ELSE BECAUSE SHE IS TEH HIGHEST LEVEL I CAN TALK TO, AS IF SHE OWNS VERIZON.THEY WILL FOR SURE GO OUT OF BUSIENSS THE WAY IT IS RAN NOW, STAY AWAY!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Verizon Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $185 and wants Verizon Wireless to issue a partial refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Tmobile. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Verizon Wireless verizon wireless support for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Verizon Wireless?

Comments