2.2

Opened a Verizon account in 2014 - nothing but problems concerning Verizon billing me for equipment and services that I didn't even have.I finally had to file a BBB complaint to stop charges for equipment and services that I never had.

Waited 2 years to switch companies so I would not be charged an early disconnect fee. Guess what?? I was charged $120 disconnect fee because I ported a number over to another company the evening before the exact 2 years were up.

Talked to a Verizon rep who insisted that I get my new carrier to pay the fees because they REFUSE to waive the fees.Terrible Customer Service, Expensive Over-priced service - in return for NO SERVICE!!

DianeR2016 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Verizon Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $127 and wants Verizon Wireless to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was early termination fees and extremely high prices for no customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Tmobile. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Verizon Wireless verizon billing department for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Verizon Wireless?

Comments