I had continued issues with verizon for bad quality of voice calls over months.they finally did a coverage test and said I could get out of my contract with early termination fee.

I cancelled my service 11 days into a billing cycle and ported my phone to AT&T. I got another bill at the end of the cycle, and called customer service and they told me that i would only get a refund of only using 11 days of the billing cycle on the next month's bill. When the next bill came in, it not only didn't include the credit, it also included the early termination $150 fee ($169).

VErizon refused to issue the credit. I disputed last month's payment with my credit card company that I paid with.

NEVER USE VERIZON.They are crooks.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of verizon wireless cancellation policy from Verizon Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $195 and wants Verizon Wireless to issue a full refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Tmobile. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Verizon Wireless for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Verizon Wireless?

Comments