Verified Reviewer

Verizon Wireless has got to have the worst customer support. Most of them have no idea what they are doing or how to handle customers.

1. The guy I met with who sold me the service was kind of an *** who was covering the whole store by himself because the other guy called out. He was a fast talker and if you have anxiety it is not a good situation.

2. I was desperate to get new service immediately and a new phone. He knew he would get me hook line and sinker.

3. I had to return to the store on 3 occassions.

4. He did not know how to give a military discount

5. He said his boss was the one who messed up my bill. I believe he never submitted the paperwork

6. The bill was never the same amount.

7. T-Mobile paid off my phone :-) $969.00!

8. T-Mobile, if you have a magenta plan and go out of the country, you do not have to pay for texting or for data! You do have to pay $.25 a minute if you make a call. Who calls?

9. T-Mobile is paying for my Netflix! I never watched any of the things Verizon offered. I have stupid TV's not Smart TV's.

10. I have been on hold with Verizon for over 30 minutes waiting to find out why I got charged $60.31 because I can not get a detailed bill since I am no longer a customer of Verizon.

I'm sure there are more reasons. This is all for now. If Verizon would like to call me that would be great. Oh wait! No one will even talk to me on the phone nor can I find how to message anyone that it is not a robot.

User's recommendation: go elsewhere. Verizon does not care about customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Preferred solution: I just want to see the invoice that I was charged $60.31 reference # 1356010731145. .

Verizon Wireless Cons: Read review.

Location: 44110 Ashburn Shopping Plz, Ashburn, VA 20147