I have called Verizon Wireless at least a dozen times in the last 2 months. In all those calls I was lied to at least once.

My favorites are:

It's your phone. What if we give you a free phone? What will my monthly line charge be? $40. It was $15 so $25 X 24 months = $600. Don't sound free to me.

I'll call you back. Well we know that never happens.

You've reached the highest level of tech support. Turn your phone off and on. Remove the battery, wait a minute and reinstall it. Delete some memory, it will be better in the morning. I'll send you instructions to restore it to factory configuration. Naturally it was a dead link.

OK, what can I do to increase the rf sensitivity of my phone?

Huh? You're not really a technician, you are reading of a piece of paper. Pathetic.

I asked them to reprogram the phone for another 10db of gain. Huh?

They not only don't have technicians but they don't even comprehend basic electronics.

Between not calling back when promised, trying to sell me a $600 free phone and promising it will be better in the morning.

By the way they claim the Samsung Note 3 I have had for 22 months is "top of the line". It couldn't catch a signal with a butterfly net.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Verizon Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Tmobile that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Verizon Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Verizon Wireless to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Verizon Wireless?

Comments