I cancelled my Verizon cell phone service after two years in May 2018 and switched to Consumer Cellular and thought I had cancelled all my numbers. The next day my access to my Verizon account on line was gone.

Yesterday (July 10) I received a late payment notice from Verizon for the phone number attached to my tablet. No previous bill or notification that this number had not been cancelled with the other two phone numbers. Now my on line account is suddenly active again.

So by not notifying me and waiting two months to finally bill me they are collecting and additional $88 in a very underhanded way. I would not recommend this company to anyone with business practices such as this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Wireless Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

VERIZON wireless is the worst cell phone service provider!The customer service or lack there of , including supervisors must take classes on, how to lie to your customers, and / or disconnect service when the customer pushes for fair, entitled resolution.I will go without a cell phone company before EVER giving my time or money to a stealing, lying company!VERIZON = BAD BAD BAD