Cohoes, New York

I was sent 6 Droid Maxx's by Verizon Wireless, when we received the phones these said phones would not turn on or charge.I just called tech support to see if I can get said phones replaced since they are the ones who sent us defective cell phones.

I was told to bring them to the Verizon Store. I explained that I do not have a car and the only way I can bring them there is if I walked for 3 hours just to bring the phones to them. I really do not see what the problem is with them replacing the phones. Its so simple they send out the replacements and we send back the defective ones.

But its all good. I would like to see them do their job and get the replacements out to use.

This makes so I do not want to do business with Verizon wireless no longer.They are seriously trash and have no respect for their customers, and send out crappy phones that do not work and them refuse to replace them!!!

Had an Experience with Verizon Wireless?

Comments

Verizon Wireless - Verizon's Deminishing services Verizon Wireless "My wife and I were with Verizon, our phone service for 6 years was great. april 28 2012 adjustments were made to their frequency output and our service's stopped, a..." Read more Verizon Wireless - Tablet broke after 1 month still waiting after 3 months Verizon Wireless "The worst customer service experience of my life. Bought tablet Nov. in Dothan, AL. Tablet broke I brought it back to the store 12/30. Store can not take returns they will..." Read more ACN has the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. They are rude and asssume customers lying. It's a scam for internet and will never ever use acn again Acn "I contacted them and I not only was spoken to nicely, the associate accused me of lying. I was told when I got the service it wasn't on a contract..." Read more Total Wireless - Scammy-class action anyone? Total Wireless "I purchased from Walmart-it says it's a 6gb Walmart exclusive plan. My phone says I used 4.6 gb, they say it's my 5 gb cap and it no longer works...." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more