2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Thank you for that information. As you have not been able to offer me a resolution, only trouble tickets and delays, I have asked AMERICAN Express to debit the amount owed from Verizon.

Because Verizon made misrepresentations to me on multiple occasions, assuring me I would not be charged, and the poor customer service outcomes, I am giving you an opportunity to win my business back. Please understand my story and provide me with some resolution that will make me want to continue my service with Verizon. I'll wait 24 hours and then likely search for another provider for myself and also my business. (I actually am the decision maker for my nursing home and we currently utilize Verizon, which may change).

Here is my quick story. My iPhone front facing camera broke, and you send a replacement. You sent the wrong replacement, and I sent it back and requested a new phone replacement. You sent the right replacement and I set my broken phone back to Verizon.

Somehow Verizon miss marked the phone that I sent back; however you did receive and acknowledge receipt of the broken device. I was later notified that I would be charged a fee if I did not return my device. I called customer service and I was assured I would not be charge for the device. I received another text that I would be charged for the not returned device.

I called again and was assured I would not be charge for the device. I third time I was notified I would be charged for this device and I called a third time and I was assured and PROMISED that I would not be charge for the device. When I was charged for the device I contacted you immediately. Verizon has been unable to correct the mistake of the charge on my credit card, which is $749.99.

This is a huge amount. This charge was not authorized nor is it appropriate as I returned the device. I feel like Verizon has A great customer service team, but not an effective team at providing outcomes. All I ask is for the fee to be refunded and at this point that you try and win back my service somehow if that is with a free month of phone bill, a free device...

something or anything except a trouble ticket and statements that I need to wait for the offline team. Pretty soon, I'll join your offline team, thanks to beaurocratic corporate systems that are inflexible and silos operating without collaboration. I also contribute a big part of my growing dissatisfaction to the Facebook Customer Service Reps who reached out to me, and have wrote beautiful statements but taken absolutely no action. I'm convinced Amber, Camille, Dolores, Seane, Lasina, David and Marcus are chat bots with cool names, but not people in the traditional sense.

I give you an opportunity. I'm very dissatisfied with the service I have received from my personal phone and believe that it is representative of Verizon as a whole.

With many options out there, I will be shopping wireless carriers for myself and my business. Thank you, Mike

Review about: Verizon Wireless Cell Phone Replacement.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Florence, Oregon, United States #1356693

I had the same problem, #verizonwirelesson learned the hard way.