I spent considerable time on the phone during two calls with them and followed-up with email requesting complete instructions in writing to avoid miscommunication and make sure they'd set me up so my cell would work when I got to Europe for my vacation. So, with my arrival delay disrupting my planned meeting at my apartment rental I was stranded alone at 10 pm in a neighborhood I didn't know, no way to make a call no knowledge of the transit available, and nowhere to go.

Finally made it back to the center of Rome and found a hotel room around midnight at considerable added expense. They have yet to acknowledge their inexcusable and incompetent handling of this or apologize for my extremely stressful experience and potentially dangerous predicament. It took them 5 days and my sending them two more emails before they finally sent me the info I needed to make my phone work. Their excuse for all this -- they were busy!!

When I now call to vent and tell them they owe me for what they've put me through, they told me I'd have to wait for a supervisor to call me back in 24-48 hours. The arrogance and incompetence that all this displays makes it very unlikely that I'd EVER do business with them again.

I've never been blown off like this! If you think this is acceptable customer care, then this is the company for you!

Comments

nena61978
#519793

What exactly did they not send you ? I Know you must have a global device 2 activate the sim card 3 the instructions to use the phone are on the vzw website .