1.6

Buy a Samsung phone...have a warranty issue!? Samsung will acknowledge that they>>cover NO, ZERO, NADA..any warranty issue!! Its always a Verizon problem and or Essurion Insurance issue.. Well, you guessed it NO help there either. Pay for insurance, right (good faith) laugh so hard... Essurion says warranty problem....Samsung says, NEVER PROBLEMS with our phones, you must have done something to the phone. NO help!!!! YOU KNOW WHEN VERIZON LYING to you...THERE TALKING!!! Verizon tier 3 manager says "We have no responsibility once you have the phone" REALLY?? Senior Verizon Engineer " you live in a "low priority area, get over it... We're not improving service there"

*****CORPORATE BULLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael

Preferred solution: Verizon should..no matter how painful, PROVIDE SOME OLD FASHION CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!! SOLVE THE PROBLEM without me HAVING TO pay you to fix YOUR issue!!!.

I didn't like: Sales person was decietful, No resolution.

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #923831

I have a Verizon Wireless phone OK.I have never had a problem returning any phone that had a defect.All thought I have only returned one phone to Verizon,I received my new phone proto.Their must be another problem that you are not sharing with us.