1.5

1st I been with VERIZON WIRELESS since 2004, been on the phone 3-way with 1 out of 4 lines on my account, account holder spoke with customer servive(troubleshooted) NO REGULAR, travel seemed to level 2(technician) getting loud so I get loud, then I requested to speak with MAN GET, tech, States he's TOOOOOOO BUSY 3x I asked, 4x Manager comes but prior to Manager coming on still no resolution, OR BEEN ON PHONE OVER 1-hour to still NO NOTHING RESOLVED, Verizon Wireless actually is a bunch have of crock treating g folk like we're DUMBBBBBBB and we paying the Bills, they are the most HIGH Cellular Service and their customer service is just RIDICULOUS, they're TERRIBLE, quoting they're TOOOO busy to resolve an issue, what kind of BUSINESS does not take PRAYING CUSTOMERS SERIOUS, ( VERIZON WIRELESS) I wouldn't send another person or animal to them for service for nothing, it's sad that they put CUSTOMERS on the BACK BURTNER, LING, TIME AFTER TIME IT IS JUST UTTERERLY RIDICULOUS HOW WE AS CUSTOMERS BE TREATED, AND WE PAYING THERE START, DON'T GET VERIZON, JUST WARNING YOU, IF AT&T, OR T-MOBLE, OR STRAIGHTALK GOOD THE YOU BEST STILL WITH THEM, cause VERIZON treats folk like they are just IGNORANT AND THIS IS THE TRUTH!!! (there maybe typos) BUT BEFORE OF VERIZON WIRELESS PLEASEEEEEEEE!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Verizon Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Tmobile that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Verizon Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Verizon Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments