Today I got a call from a debt collector stating that I owe $800 from a bill that went to collections in 2011. I told her that I owed nothing, and when I closed my account in February 2013, I paid my remaining bill and early termination charge (total charge $125)in full the following month.

She said I was a liar and that I must pay the bill. After 10 minutes of being called a liar and talked to like I was ***, I told her to send me the bill. She then proceeded to tell me an address I never heard of and a social security number that I also never heard of. I told the dumb twit that she had the wrong person, again I was called a liar and she hung up on me.

I called Verizon Wireless, and all they said was well maybe your number use to be hers. I told him "That's impossible because I have had this same number 10 years, so how could she have had this number".

I left Verizon because when I went to update my phone I was told I would lose my unlimited data plan. Im glad they eliminated the unlimited data,because I found much cheaper and better service with Virgin Mobile.

Comments