In May we got two Samsung 6 phones. I wanted to pay one of them off so I sent in a check with a note attached to it that said this check is to go to pay one device in full.

The other check was just for the monthly bill. They applied both checks on our account and did not pay off the phone. When I called to ask them to put the $514 on one of the devices they said because I bought my phone from authorized seller that I had to go there to pay the phone off. First complaint is that I had already called to ask them if I could make payments on my phone and they told me no I had to pay it in full.

Why didn't they tell me then that I had to go back to where I got the phone to pay it off? Second complaint it is over 30 days later and I still do not have my money back $514 is a substantial amount of money for Verizon to keep. The request for the refund has been submitted three times twice cancelled. Verizon expects their customers to pay their bills on time but they can't offer refunds on time.

We can't wait to get away from Verizon and this is just one good reason why.

This is still an unresolved issue as of today they said they are going to send a check with the refund but its going to take 3 more weeks. So this will be 7 weeks that Verizon has had $514 of my money.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Verizon Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Tmobile that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Verizon Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Verizon Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments