Lock Haven, Pennsylvania
1.5

I went into the Verizon store in State College PA to upgrade my phone to a samsung galaxy s5 I was told that I was going to receive a phone and I also got a tablet I paid about $488 and I was told us for an upgrade my first bill came after I we got my contract and I found out that I had been lied to my phone bill was well over a hundred plus dollars and I had to pay a upgrade fee I don't believe this is a good practice to have I was never told that I was to have in a refeed a buddy of mine was with me and he can verify and vouch for me that my phone was paid for their I was never told by the salesperson that I wish to have a upgrade fee and everything in store was paid for I then called Verizonand I talk to the sales representative there and I told them that I was never told about paying the upgrade fee nor was I told that my bill was to be as high as it was I told them that I was told in the store that is the bill if anything would go down they gave me a a pitch to try to keep me there I now have a I went down to one gigabyte data plan with unlimited talk and text and also for 1 year have 2 extra gigabytes to use as their way of saying we're sorry I was told recently that I have until Saturday to pay for a pay $97 to keep my phone active on my phone will be shut off I have never missed a a payment bill payment at all they have no forgiveness whatsoever with there within a company all I care about is her blasted dollars and how much money they can get off commission they need the need to get rid of commission and be more customer friendly be more willing to do what is right for the customer tonight what's right for their pocketbooks.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of samsung galaxy s5 upgrade. Verizon Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned samsung galaxy s5 upgrade in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Verizon Wireless. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Tmobile.

Comments