I pay verizon wireless for road side assistance & they left me on the side of the road today. Natasha is the one that handled the call she hung up with I'm sorry that all I can do.

I told here what was wrong with the car the lower ball joint on the passenger side broke. I told her the frame was on the ground. She called providers they told her there's no way the frame was not on the ground & they said there was nothing wrong with the car & flat out refused me service. Nobody came to look at the car.

How in the *** they know what is wrong with the car. This happened at4: 51pm they a gene Robin towing is eta 7: 10pm that almost 3 *** hour. This happened in the city of Lafayette la at the corner of Mudd ave. & louisiana ave.

Lafayette Parish sherif dept &Lafayette pd stopped &saw the Frame was on the ground. That can be backed up just like what time the providers in the Lafayette area where contacted, what time I called road side assistance. I had to call a towing co. Out of rayne la which is 26 miles away for 6:40pm I was home with the car delivered in my driveway.

So if you break down in Lafayette la you will have trouble with all these *** hole wrecker services. They do they don't want to work. As far as version wireless road side assistance they owe me some money for all these years I been pay. Not just road side assistance but the providers should all be shut down.

I will hold verizon wireless responsible for the towing bill. They don't want to pay I'll hire an lawyer & haul all there *** to court. Verizon & every provider that flat out refused me service. As for as this Natasha she needs to pack up he r shirt & get out.

The providers that flat out refused me service need to be run out of business.

I told the officer that I had roadside assistance he said they take fo ever. I read your pc agreement you know what you can do with it!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Wireless Roadside Assistance.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 17, 2015.

Comments