Verizon Wireless will rip you off even if you were loyal for 18 years. Had a 516 # in NY now live in Florida and transferred my # to my sons account and Verizon knew straight out it was a basic phone but charged me data minutes when I transferred it back to my name.

So I go to an old phone my son had since I don't really use data and they charge me more. Buyer Beware!!!! I was told numerous times I would be called back and all I got was BS. Matty (sp) in Kentucky on July 6 ,2014.

Cynthia July 7 and Elizabeth from Colorado on July 7.

This is on top of the Facebook chats and posts I have made. They will rip you off just to get the almighty dollar and then say *** !!!!

Comments

chrise1960
Palm Coast, Florida, United States #840170

So where is the updates?

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #840157

Working for verizon is no picnic either. I really feel that they don't value, customers or employee's.

The customers are rude, the supervisor and management are stressed all the time and take it out on employees. Its a double edge blade. So, when you talk to the worker on the other end, they are only doing as told and trained.

So, pay your bill on time, stay within your data budget and stop complaining. You could find yourself on the other end of the phone someday!