3.2
Style and Design

I've had a plan with verizon since I was in 5th grade, the plan itself is even older than that as my parents had it a while before adding me. We've always been loyal, paid our bills, referred everyone because we thought verizon was the best.

We have every line on our plan maxed out and have for a while. Recently my husband and I (he's also been added to our plan) were going to be splitting up and he was branching onto his own plan. We have been treated absolutely terribly. The tech that he signed up with and verified employment with did not put down the discount that he was supposed to.

We returned the phone within 14 days but kept the line open in case we decided to branch off our parents and start our own plan. We were told it would be 15 dollars a month to keep the line open and we could decide whenever. 2 months later we have almost 250 in bills. The plan was supposed to be 110 a month with the edge payment and after the discount.

Not only is it 80 dollars a month to hold the line open which we were lied to about, they didn't give him his discount for his employer which was 18%. They refuse to go back and discount what was supposed to be discounted from the beginning. Because their tech told us the discount was added and it wasn't we are now having to pay for it. They made us take back in his employment verification at which time they said they wouldn't accept his pay stubs because his name is abbreviated which they said nothing about before.

All fine and dandy except they refuse to discount the whole bill and we are trying to shut the phone down. The reps have been extremely rude and we've been lied to and manipulated and verizon wants all this money essentially for nothing. For an open phone line. And then they won't honor the discount that was supposed to be given in the first place.

We are extremely disappointed and we are all going to be moving companies and will no longer refer verizon to anyone. Way to treat your lasting customers great!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of verizon wireless plan from Verizon Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Verizon Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Tmobile. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Verizon Wireless for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments