I recently got sucked into the edge program. I have been a long time Verizon customer 10+ years.

I called customer service wanting to change my plan to a much smaller one, the fine young man told me that is not necessary due to the edge program, without going into detail I was told I would be saving 60.00 per month, that was not the case at all I gave them my phones got new phones at full retail price received the bill with absolutely no savings. I called and got the run around, no way out what so ever, I really feel I was miss lead, but they don't care.

I refuse to pay and told them to shut it down. It's just to bad this giant company refuses to help unhappy customers, I would have stayed if they would have helped me in anyway.

Comments

I recently had been put in the edge program I turn my iPhone 4s into the store that as did my brother and as did my neighbor we got the iPhone 5s 64 GB the same day we got our phones in the mail I asked for insurance on all three of my phone my neighbor just lost his phone I called to get it replaced on the insurance they told me they never put insurance on my neighbors phone they are telling me I didn't ask for insurance and then they try telling me that I refuse the insurance and Then they are telling me that the customer service representative forgot to put it on the phone and then they told me that somebody denied my request for insurance and now they want replaced my iPhone 5s and I still have to pay for it because I'm on the edge program does anybody know what I can do or what I should do