4.0

Called Verizon in march to upgrade due to issues with charging my phone, was told to wait till 6 April 2015 to be within 2 months of my upgrade date which is 6 June 2015.The person I spoke to in March name was Manny, and we discussed some plans for my upgrade.

I wrote everything down and called Verizon tonight 6 May 2015. Was told by the person on the phone that I can't upgrade until a week prior to my contract date, so I ask to speak to a manager, after 20 minutes waiting for a Manger, Ms Justice came on the line and said she can only offer me a discount on an iPhone under the edge program and I would have to turn in my S3 but otherwise can't upgrade. Been a member since 2006 and she also said that Manny didn't write anything of what I said in his notes. Ms.

Justice said it wasn't she didn't believe me, but it wasn't in the notes.Think it's time for Sprint.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Verizon Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Tmobile that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Verizon Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Verizon Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments