We got new phones from verizon. My husband and I bought our otter boxes from verizon for 37.49.

My daughter wanted to custom color hers. She ordered on otter website. The cost 60-61dollars not including shipping and tax. Shipping supposed to br free.

Somehow by the end of order we paid 5dollars for 2 day shipping. Maybe we made a mistake hit something but ok we will get it in 2 days. Well its been a week and no cover. We called customer service.

The manager Andrew got on phone with my husband and talked to him like he was dirt on shoe that he didnt want to bother with.

So dissapointed that for 5dollars shipping this company rather lose your buisness. Here's to the American company that doesnt care about consumer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of otterbox phone case. Verizon Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned otterbox phone case in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Verizon Wireless. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Tmobile.

Comments