I called Verizon Wireless on November 9 regarding an issue on a past bill (it's a long story, and not relevant to this complaint).I was transferred to a "supervisor" who actually told my fiance (who was also on the call) that our inquiries were "none of our business." He said this several times before my fiance calmly asked to be transferred to a "manager." At this point, the "supervisor" thought he hung up on the call to transfer us but before he did he called my fiance a "***." We then spoke to the "manager" who told us the issue on the bill could not be resolved, fine, and we requested to a file a complaint against the representative who resorted to name-calling.

We did so and were told we would hear back from Verizon in 1-3 business days regarding the complaint. I never heard back from them, surprise surprise, and called back today to follow up. Again, I was transferred to a "manager" who told me that they "do not call customers back regarding complaints." I then explained that I was not looking for information regarding the repercussions for the representative's actions, but rather some sort of "payment" for the mistreatment we received on the phone, whatever it may be. I specifically requested that the early termination fee be waived as I do not want to continue to pay hundreds a month to a company with THE MOST TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE WORLD.

I was told that there is absolutely no way to waive the termination fee, and essentially nothing they can do as a result of the name-calling and the anger on behalf of the customer service representative. I am beyond upset by this issue. It feels as if the Verizon agents enjoy saying "no" and lashing out at customers. I don't know if when I call I am actually speaking to a manager, and every "manager" I do speak takes a very angry, accusatory tone with me.

I was actually reduced to tears following this last conversation. Is it really IMPOSSIBLE to waive the fee?

Am I really not entitled to ANYTHING despite the fact that a supervisor called my fiance a ***, and told me I had no business asking questions that were "none of business?!" I am at the end of my rope with Verizon.Please help.

Review about: Verizon Wireless Service Transfer.

Comments