This is a late complaint and one I went to Verizon directly about.

11 months ago I went in for a secondary line/phone for my fiance who had Metro. Turns out, they had a non-advertised promo. Get the LG G3 phone and receive the LG G tablet and BOTH would be FREE on a 2 year plan. I asked if that was a 2 year contract or on the more everything plan. The rep said both, didn't matter. I took the promo. Upon looking over each invoice thinking that it was oddly high, I was in fact being charged for the phone. The phone, per the promo, was to be free with the of course more everything monthly line charge. I am getting charged a monthly rate for the phone, which will then cost me over $500 over a two year period. That is not FREE.

I went in to ask Customer Service as to why the promo is not being redeemed. There was no explanation and nothing they will do about it. I would not have chosen that phone or the tablet for that amount. I would have chosen a second iPhone.

This reviewer shared experience about "false product promotion" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $500. irelandmcbride is overall dissatisfied with Verizon Wireless. The most disappointing about lg g3 at Verizon Wireless was deceitful customer service and false free promo , but reviewer liked seem to have better coverage than most providers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Tmobile that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Verizon Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Verizon Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments