1.4

Don't sign up for Verizon Wireless Edge! They talked me into getting my current phone through their leasing program, although at the time I thought it was just a payment plan and I owned the phone.

Anyway, I pay $18 a month for this phone. Last year the phone got a crack in the screen but since it still worked I didn't file the $100 insurance claim. Fast forward to last month when the charging port started going out. I called and they said yes, it was a manufacturers defect and it would be free to replace if it wasn't for the cracked screen.

So I decided to wait until I had to file a claim. Yesterday the *** sound died. I can't hear anything on it unless it is on speakerphone, again I called, again was told it was a manufacturing issue and replacement would be free if it weren't for the screen. This is so ***!!!

Did I mention the phone is one month out of warranty? Seriously as soon as it was out of warranty it started tearing up.

I pay for the extended warranty but I still can't get a free replacement because of the screen crack even though it has nothing to do with the other issues! So I still owe $180 on this phone and I am going to have to pay for an additional $100 insurance claim in order to have a phone that works.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of leasing program. Verizon Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned leasing program in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Verizon Wireless. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Tmobile.

Comments