1.4

Don't sign up for Verizon Wireless Edge! They talked me into getting my current phone through their leasing program, although at the time I thought it was just a payment plan and I owned the phone.

Anyway, I pay $18 a month for this phone. Last year the phone got a crack in the screen but since it still worked I didn't file the $100 insurance claim. Fast forward to last month when the charging port started going out. I called and they said yes, it was a manufacturers defect and it would be free to replace if it wasn't for the cracked screen.

So I decided to wait until I had to file a claim. Yesterday the *** sound died. I can't hear anything on it unless it is on speakerphone, again I called, again was told it was a manufacturing issue and replacement would be free if it weren't for the screen. This is so ***!!!

Did I mention the phone is one month out of warranty? Seriously as soon as it was out of warranty it started tearing up.

I pay for the extended warranty but I still can't get a free replacement because of the screen crack even though it has nothing to do with the other issues! So I still owe $180 on this phone and I am going to have to pay for an additional $100 insurance claim in order to have a phone that works.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 14, 2015.

Comments