On March 3, 2015 I received an email from Verizon Wireless entitled: “ATTENTION: YOUR MOBILE EMAIL ACCESS WILL CHANGE ON MARCH 31” The email implies that at this time I will no longer have the reasonable email access that I bought the phone to use.

I called customer service at 1 pm on March 9th and was told yes, Verizon would be terminating the current email service on my phone on March 31st and that Verizon had been contacted by some of the email providers indicating that they will not be supporting this method of email service. .

This action is unacceptable. Providing less than 30 days’ notice prior to termination of such an important service shows a total lack of regard for your customers and is even more unacceptable.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $200. This person is overall dissatisfied with Verizon Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Tmobile that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Verizon Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Verizon Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments