2.0

Just say NO to Verizon. I started out more than 2 years ago with a 3G Verizon wireless dongle and a 5gb plan for a hefty $60/month.

It worked out pretty good even though it was slow and the cost was high. I rarely used more than 4gb for the whole month but some months came close to my limit. I was offered a 4G plan for $70.00/month with a new dongle and a new 2 year commitment. I hesitantly went for it and soon found I was using 5gb just after 1/2 the month was over (doing the same thing on the internet).

Their solution of course was to upgrade my plan to 10 GB/month for $80.00. This worked for a couple of months except it still was not enough GBytes for the month. This month, with 2 days to go in my cycle I was 1 gb away from 10. I woke up the next day and without even using the internet and I was over my 10 gb allotment.

How convenient for them, they get to charge me for more data time. They blamed it on cell towers not downloading for a few days (such ***) even though it never did that before. I'm claiming they intentionally cause problems for their customers so they think they need to upgrade their plans. I'm not playing their game, what a ripoff.

I'd call customer noservice and their solution was always to upgrade my plan for more money of course. Never did they give me an inch. I am now nearly at the end of my 2 year contract (which I will never do again) and I can't wait to dump Verizon so fast they'll hear the whoosh all the way on the east coast.

Furthermore, I am going to dump their cell phone service and tell all my friends not to go with them. I would have dumped them long ago if it were not for their termination fees.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Verizon Wireless. The most disappointing about verizon wireless plan from Verizon Wireless was charge for service that was not provided, unfullfilled promises and broken promises Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Tmobile that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Verizon Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Verizon Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments