Rush City, Minnesota
1.7

I'm talking about the pine city, MN location.. The guy literally asked me (sarcastically) if I was a nomad!

when I refused to provide an address for the activation of my prepaid service (I later had to activate it!!) for the at the time 700$ HTC one m8 for windows, that only Verizon sold... So if a customer buying a 700$ device from you can be openly, in front of other customers, disrespected how do you have a job, jist of the story these guys really need to work on their people skills not just talk too each other about how much more they sold then the blah blah semi-local Verizon store over yonder, oh and to get my phone on a two year contract with a good credit score would cost 1000$ down (HTC one incl.) who the f&%k is going to pay 400$ plus 100 dollars a month for 1 gb of 4g when I can buy any flagship phone and set it up on prepaid for 45$ a month and get 500 mb.....

Through the same effing company!!! since when does 500 mb cost 55$ extra a month, every company seems to value 1gb(1024mb) at 10-15$ a piece.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 26, 2015.

Comments