Verizon Wireless extended my contract when I changed my plan even though I expressly stated that if changing my plan was going to extend my contract then I did not want to do it. I was assured by Verizon customer service that it would not extend my contract. That customer service agent lied.

I called them in July 2014 and asked to change my plan to the lowest possible rate. I asked if by doing so it would extend my contract and if that were true then I wanted to cancel my contract. They have done this to me before. They extended my contract when i asked for a rate change several years ago, which made me wary about changing my plan. I asked 3 times if by changing my plan was I extending my contract. I was told each time that changing my plan would not extend my contract. Well, as usual, Verizon customer service lied to me as instructed by their thieving, lying management, which, sorry makes the customer service agent thieving *** too.

I'm now stuck with them for another year. I will NEVER use Verizon Wireless again. BEWARE they will do it to you!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of phone plan from Verizon Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants Verizon Wireless to issue a full refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Tmobile. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Verizon Wireless for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments