I have never dealt with a more shady company than Verizon Wireless.I would not recommend it to friends or family.

After being a customer for 10 years, I decided to go for an upgrade and was hooked into a going into the Edge Program on the notion that it was the best way to go to get a new phone and a great deal. I'm now expected to pay $1000 for a $400 phone in a 24 month span.

They have been giving me the run around and have not helped to resolve the issue.Can't believe that Verizon Wireless would stoop so low!!!!!!!!!!

squirt111 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Verizon Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants Verizon Wireless to "i would like to discuss another solution".

The most disappointing in user's experience was no resolution to problem, uncaring managers and poor attitude of manager. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Tmobile. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Verizon Wireless edge program for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Thousand Oaks, California, United States #997187

The Edge plan is not customer friendly at all. Too expensive