Verizon has the worst customer service I have ever found in a company! My Internet service did not work because they sent me the wrong jet pack I called their call center the employee told me she put the order she never did I called back the order was put in but they sent the wrong jet back w no battery no SIM card so I sent that one back they sent me then the correct jet back without a battery or SIM card I called again they sent a SIM card w no charger no battery then they charged me for a battery and charger when the device should have sent w a battery and SIM card then I called about the Internet not working for 2 months and the employee said he would refund me $65 then he told me the damaged iPhone I sent back had water damage in the area where the charger plugged in but he would refund me 50% of the $299 they were going to charge me then after talking to him I asked for a supervisor he said their was no one higher than him to speak with and that if I was so unhappy with the company he would not charge me the cancelation fees for the 5 lines I have and I should find another service!

He did finally give me a number to an office in Tampa which I called and they looked at the account he never refunded the 65$ nor the 50%.. When I went to the local office in Crosscity Fl I was told that he put a note on my account not to give any refunds and he also suspended my Internet connection! I called again because my iPhone kept dropping calls they sent me a referbushed phone and are charging me $299 stating it also had water damage which I know for a fact is not true I called again was told they would go ahead and give me a refund of 50% off the $299 which they never did and now I've called the corporate office again and she said that there are no notes that I called about that phone or the refunds which is a lie and that there is no record of anyone accessing my acct to help me which is another lie and now the corporate office I spoke to today will not help in anyway and is implying that I have lied about the phone calls to the call center! I told her to pull my phone records to show how many times in the last 3 months I have called about the Internet not working being lied to about refunds that never were taken care of until I call the corporate office the 1 st time!

I advised her that she should have a training class on customer service for their call centers and the lying they have been doing since I started calling! I will be posting this on every Verizon website I can.. Do Not use Verizon they lie their customer service lies and now their corporate office is lying also!!

This is a warning to all that are thinking of using Verizon Services!! If you do your research you will find out they rate very low in customer service and now they have been lying to me!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 19, 2013.

Comments