1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Had the worst experience of my life. I had one Verizon Wireless phone with my company and two lines with AT&T which I wanted to have all under one company and one plan.

I called to cancel my Verizon to switch all lines to AT&T. I was transferred to the retention center where I wad offered a family data plan for all 3 phones that was about $50 less than they're advertised retailed one. Little did I know it was bait and switch. They had me transport my phone's over and then they told me they could not transfer my Note 5 phones from AT&T to Verizon.

Then they lost two of my phone numbers. After 7 hours of being on hold and being moved from One customer support person to another, The only thing we could do to save my phone numbers was to transfer back over to AT&T. Then I transferred back to Verizon after having to buy new phones and then was told that they could not give me what they said they would offer and that they were not sure why the representative gave me those crazy quotes. Note that I confirmed and reconfirmed and reconfirmed the offer I was given before moving forward and transferring over.

I ended up returning the phones I had to purchase since my Note 5 did not transfer and I once again transferred back to AT&T. Verizon Wireless is a bunch of criminals. It is Simply Organized Crime. I don't say this based on one particular bad experience with one or two or even three Representatives.

They are trained to bait and switch and put you on a rocket to prevent you from signing up with competitors like AT&T. They are trained to mislead and misinform and keep you on the phone for a long time so that you get tired of waiting and end up signing with them. By far the most disgusting company I've ever dealt with.

I have asked for a real manager to call me back and they never do. They keep switching You from One retention criminal to another and managers will not call you back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Comments