Verizon Wireless Customer Care Reviews and Complaints
Verizon Wireless - Horrible customer service
- Bad prices
- Wasted my time
- Continual push to up sell me to different phones
Verizon Wireless - Worst Customer service EVER!!!
Verizon Wireless - Time to SWITCH
- Giant company or is that a con
Verizon Wireless - This was a joke!
- Over the phone customer service
- Slow and inexperienced
Update by user Oct 26
received a letter from 9/30/2019 Georgia Department of Law and Verizon Wireless Executive Relations had 10 days to follow up with both GDOL and I and never heard from them...I even gave Verizon more time and wrote back to Georgia Department of Law and told them........
- You are a bunch of overcharging crooks
- Still looking for something to like about verizon
- No help with my problem
- Poor attitude of manager
Verizon Wireless - I've been on hold 1/2 hour so far to speak with someone
Verizon Wireless - INCONSISTANT UNTRAINED EMPLOYEES
- What they claimed to provide
- When altel reception was great
- Bait and switch practices
- Deceitful customer service
- That i received no refund after numerous contacts
Verizon Wireless - Customer service
- Phone when it worked
- Activation fees
- Received no satisfaction with problem
- Being ripped off after being a customer for a long time
Update by user Jun 13
Verizon came back with another low ball number which I didn't accept
Original review posted by user Jun 12In Summary: In May & June 2017 my wife turned in three Samsung Galaxy S7 phones that were owned outright by us to a Verizon affiliate store named ClickAway with the understanding that we received three...
- Immoral business practices
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.