Today, I went into Verizon (Okemos, MI location) to upgrade my phone. My solution consultant, Dane Dario, was not only unreasonably pushy that I purchase the bundle package, but clearly LIED 3 times over about the total cost of the items/additional monthly charges.

I was very clear each time I specified about the terms and conditions associated with the bundle (offered at $200, opposed the soley buying the phone at $240.) Finally he attmitted the 4TH time I asked that there were additional monthly costs.

I complained to others about my experience and found 2 of my friends that had experienced similar, negative service and were straight up lied to. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE HERE.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Verizon Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Tmobile that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Verizon Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Verizon Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments