I was promised a $150 credit toward accessories when I traded in my phone. Since I spent over an hour waiting and 2 hours in the store, I didnt have time to shop accessory options.

I clearly asked if the offer expired or if I could come back at a later time and use the credit. I was told yes. 3 weeks later my bill arrived wih a $150 credit. My employer reimburses my cellular (but not accessories).

I called verizon and was told they couldn't reverse this. They suggested that I ask my employer to buy my accessories (that answer was no).

If i had been tokd that the credit would or could be applied to my bill, I wouldn't take issue with this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of verizon wireless cell phone trade in. Verizon Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned verizon wireless cell phone trade in in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Verizon Wireless. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Tmobile.

Comments