Mulberry, Florida
2.4

I started a brand new service with Verizon, new phone, new number, everything.Upon receiving my phone I realized the speaker box was broken and it was dropping calls ridiculously.

After speaking to Almost 10 Verizon reps, one finally decided to send me a new phone overnight. After receiving this new phone, I test out a phone call and concluded that the speaker box was still broken and its was dropping more calls than the previous phone. So I call Verizon again, they suggest to me that I need to return the first phone before i cN receive another one, I looked in both boxes for the return labels, none of the boxes have them printed out. I had to drive up to the Verizon store, get a return label and have them ship it out.

I was told by the reps there that I would be able to come back to the store on Saturday to get a new phone, since my phone should get to the warehouse on Saturday. I called the store twice on Saturday and it was when I called at 7:00 that night I was told that I wouldn't be able to come in to get my phone until Monday. Verizon has given me the run around, I've dealt with the most lackadaisical and unprofessional people in the store and in their customer service. This issue is now becoming a 2 week issue.

I get the impression that they are trying to stretch this issue out until the 14 day period is over, so I will be locked into them. At this point in ready to be done with Verizon, I'm at the brink of my frustration with them and this has all happen in a period of one week.

If this is how one week is with them, imagine 2 years.Just ridiculous.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Verizon Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Tmobile that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Verizon Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Verizon Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments