New Brighton, Pennsylvania
Style and Design

My phone was broken but worked enough to make phone calls.Even though the phone is my property because I paid for it Verizon is forcing me to return it when they told two males that were in the same situation they could upgrade early without having to return their phone.

The customer service people were rude and clearly don't care about customer satisfaction they basically told me to keep my broken phone until I was eligible to upgrade or to go to a different provider.Because they weren't going to give me what I wanted

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Verizon Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Verizon Wireless to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Tmobile. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Verizon Wireless cell phone for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments