Manufacturer: Verizon Wireless Category: Replacement Clear all filters (3 of 3 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
They say my phone was cracked when they received it and it was not and I'm being charged now you leaving me if I don't get this removed I'm not paying for something that I did not then I would have went to my insurance before I would have paid 300 my insurance was only charged me 150 - 200 to get a different phone so why would I send them a cracked phone and paid 300 I don't get it they're screwing me they told me to send it in because it was...

Verizon Wireless Cell Phone Replacement Review

2.1
Bad policy concerning warranty replacements. Sent three bad replacement iPhones. Refuse to send new iPhone replacement. How many bad iPhones do you need to receive before a new iPhone?

Verizon Wireless Cell Phone Replacement Review

#920314
Here's the problem: Samsung Note 5, defective after three months, replaced under warrantee. The replacement is a refurb, not in like new condition, scratched camera lens, no stylus. Verizon is not helpful. So, paying full price for a refurb. Any recourse? I thought that the Samsung I had a few years ago was a lemon, but it seems Samsung makes a poor product. Again I ask, any recourse?