Verizon made a $650 dollar billing error in April 2015. They took complete responsibility and issued a credit to my account.

Since then, I've spent 8 hours on the phone trying to fight the last $300 dollars of that billing error. Everytime I speak to anyone, I have to spend 20 mins just explaining what happened. I've demanded the initial call be pulled and reviewed but Verizon said they can't do it. They said it is their mistake but a clerical error now means I have to pay.

They said tonight, I can pay for their $300 mistake or their $650 mistake. I feel like I am being threatened and it's "THEIR MISTAKE."

Why bother saying, " this call is being recorded for quality assurance"? Why won't they pull a call? They have been overcharging me for over 8 months.

Do I get as credit?

No. I get told to pick which of their miatakes I have to pay for.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Verizon Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Tmobile that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Verizon Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Verizon Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments