2.2

I had a data/phone bill from a 1 week Canada trip $283. I should have changed plan ahead but thought wifi would be more available.

I tried to use it as sparingly as possible. Verizon rates are multiples higher than others. I tried to appeal to "maybe" cut that bill in half. They offered 15% but strangely pulled that off the table when I asked for a supervisor.

Talk about a dumb public relations policy....and yes that's policy Shimika the supervisor told me. It was my data bill and I will pay it as exorbitant as it is. I will pay the bill and leave to another carrier. I have control of corporate accounts I will move also.

Verizon has an algorithm that says my business isn't worth keeping for the reduction of that bill. If you want to be true to yourself you will make sure it costs Verizon more than yourself. Verizon is always counting on the customer "not" to take action. I Respect their business acumen.

This complaint is less about Verizon and more about our own action. You must make it more costly for them than yourself. It's true with any utility Co that have different prices for various customers. I told Shimika to think about it and call me back in couple of days.

She was true to the policy and didn't call back.....and took the 15% with her.

Remember......leave Verizon and take all the business you can with!! It's the only way to fight them.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 24, 2015.

Comments