I am so beyond pissed off. I called customer support due to issue with my 6 week old phone.

I was told I would have to do a factory reboot. The tech stated I would lose my apps but my contacts and pictures would be fine. She walked me through and I did as she said. Upon reset my photos were GONE.

I called tech support back and was asked if I left my SD card in phone while it was rebooted. I told her yes and explained I was never told not to take it out. As carefree as possible she said "oh, yeah if you left it in then your photos were erased". I demanded to speak to supervisor who basically said same thing - too bad so sad.

We had just gotten back from a family vacation and had a bunch of pics on my phone. I asked to file a complaint against the tech who did the reboot and was told the most I could do was give feedback on service. I asked for corporate number and she said she didn't have it, only an address in Georgia. I found the corporate number on my own and called.

I spoke with a nice lady but was shocked they could offer me no solution for this nor any compensation.

I now have no family pics from our costa rica trip AND I am stuck with a piece of junk phone that I can not get to work well but am scared to call tec support b/c they obviously know NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And both myself and my husband have been loyal verizon customers for almost 15 yrs.

Comments