If everyone would look at their old bills, before oct 2011, you will see that they are now charging you what seems less for service, but in reality you are getting hammered! I had a contract that was for 700 min voice and unlimited txt for $90.00 plus even though I was on a family plan- which means more than 2 phones, or at least 2- but my other phone costs $9.99 so my total bill was $99.99...my bill has been $111.60, alot more than I wanted to pay but lowest in plan, ok now you look at your bills now and you are being charged $9.99 for each phone and by the time Verizon taxes you to death you are paying $16.38 a phone!!!!!

then if you look over what they are charging you they say that $2.99 is for sales tax for Ohio? last time I looked, after living in Ohio all my life the tax was $.07, and taxing $9.99 is not $2.99 it is $.69!!!!!! Don't call the low guys on totem pole go for FCC, PUCO will not do anything and there is another one that phone companies want you to call in Ohio is OCC, well that is their company, go right for FCC.

Make them see they are charging you toooo much.....we can't afford to be put thru the wringer, especially when you are on a fixed income you don't have that to just give over..... Verizon gave up the $2.00 charge tooo easy, now they are reaming you with their little charges and then tripling our Ohio taxes.......read your bill very carefully.....they say it looks like this cause it is new, no they are trying to hide little charges that you won't look at.....please......

Comments