Verizon Wireless: my phone stopped working today (LCD screen; completely blank now when phone is one, rendering it inoperable). I *just* got this (otherwise wonderful) Galaxy S3 merely two weeks ago. I took it to the physical store to get a replacement and your associate, Joshua Ha, instructed me that there was nothing I could do.

!!!

I flat-out asked for a recommendation on how to get it replaced, as I'm severely hobbled without my phone, and he flat-out stated that he's just doing his job and there was nothing he could do as he was covering the manager from a different store.

Just two weeks ago, I re-upped my contract to specifically get this phone. I've recently been unhappy with Verizon, and this absolutely sends me over the edge. I would like someone to contact me directly so I can either get a replacement ASAP *OR* get me out of my contract. I'll be sending this via the online account management tool as well, and will be sending this out to several consumer advocacy sites. There are simply too many options out there re: competitors, and I simply pay too much a month for this level of "service". HUGELY disappointed.

Please contact me via Facebook messages, as I cannot now use my phone... I can also be reached at brad.dunshee@gmail.com.

Thank you--I sincerely hope that Verizon stands behind their products AND service level.

Review about: Verizon Wireless Replacement.

Comments

Its your fault, you broke the phone. Why would Verizon just give you a new phone for your stupidity :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry