1.3

I switched to Verizon about 8 years ago.We've had 2 accounts for several years.

My wife just went to straight talk and Verizon clipped her for $850. I've never been late now all of a sudden verizon has ran my payment twice (which of course didn't clear) tagged on surcharges and wants me to pay a month in advance. I dropped one of my phones and a tablet doesn't even have service--it runs strictly off of wifi and yet I pay $40 for that tablet to be on my bill. I'm over verizon and their ripoffs.

They discontinue service plans and then disconnect service because they ran payments twice. I too will be on straight talk as of this week. They lock your account and you can't get back into pay the final bill.

They also locked us out of our bill pay with our bank.I am done with VERIZON and will NEVER DO business with them again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $1000. OVER-IT15 is overall dissatisfied with Verizon Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Tmobile that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Verizon Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Verizon Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments