So i went to get a new phone with 4g with my upgrade. got a new 4g phone but no 4g in my area.

I asked the store when my area would have 4g. They told me we don't know!. Wow the employees at Verizon stores are so *** he couldn't even look at his computer screen to tell me. Then My new phone of course had network problems.

I called the 611 number several times before the so called network team took over the issue. They had there team come and drive my area to tell me that there is nothing they can do. I live in a marginal service area. I live in a town of 30000 people and my service is marginal.

Come on now. its been 2 years now and every smaller town around me has 4g. US cellular is faster that Verizon will be any day.

once my contract is up good buy verizon!! worst service ever and wont even offer to help!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 29, 2012.

Comments

ZZtop

lets add another messed up thing. US cellular just rolled out 4g up here today. Wow VERIZON U HAVE TO GO SO LOW THAT US CELLULAR BEATS U TO IT!!!

ZZtop

Yep typical verizon

I live chatted before upgrading my phone just to see if it was available in my area. Now, they claim it is, but one of my friends, who is very knowledgeable, suggested that it might be a long time coming to our area.

I decided that I should just hold off until I know for certain. It's hard to know if they were right or not, because I got a long pause, and it appeared as if my rep wasn't sure. I was told: I believe it is.

That wasn't enough. Sorry about your experience.