3.2

On Thursday November 13, 2014 my father had taken his LG VS840 4G phone to the Verizon store located at 4 Watkins Park Drive, Upper Marlboro, MD. 20774 and explained to sales person Charles Summerville that his phone was not charging.

Charles Summerville then took my fathers phone to the back room to test it on their store charger, returned to the front to tell my father that the phone would not hold a charge then told my father that he would have to buy a new phone. He sold my father a Kyocera C6750. My father returned home, I then took his old phone, hooked it up to the new charger, that came with the new phone, and within a few hours the old phone was fully charged, but the sales person Charles Summerville had him believe that the old LG wouldn't charge and he needed a new phone. On Saturday November 15, 2014 I, along with my father, went to that verizon store strait to the sales person who sold the phone and explained to he that this phone was only bought after the you said the old one didn't work and to request a full refund.

We were told yes, we can return the phone, but it's subject to a $35 re-stocking fee. I then reiterated that your the one who told my father that his phone didn't work and that's the only reason he bought the new one. Sales person Charles Summerville said I would have to speak with the Store leader John Thomas on Monday.

On Monday I spoke with John Thomas and explained to him my issues with his sales person and was told there was nothing he could do and my father would have to keep the phone or if returned be subjected to the $35 re-stocking fee.

I didn't like: Sales person was decietful.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 23, 2014.

Comments