Verizon's efforts to correct this problem are appreciated. However, it remains a thorny issue in that it took 5 months and countess measures on my part to come to this point of resolution.

As per my documentation on record with the Better Business Bureau this message from the Executive Offices of Verizon may be interpreted as "convenient" on the part of Verizon. WHY would a customer's veracity be questioned in the first place? WHY would a customer in my good standing need to take the time to stand up to a corporation like Verizon?

SHAME on Verizon. I will continue my efforts in the business world (as President of Advanced Learning Resources LTD and as Emeritus Faculty at the University of Wisconsin-Madison) to call attention to the corporate harassment Verizon has played with me and with others

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Verizon Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Tmobile that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Verizon Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Verizon Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

This complaint is so vague as to be completely useless to consumers. This makes me doubt your claim to have any role in the business world.