I bought a DROID RAZR when in renewed my contract with Verizon in July of 2012, in August the phone had issues with notifications that would not go away, and icons that would just disappear. Their solution, change out the phone.

Second phone does same thing, my AV software says the OS has a virus, Verizon swears that's impossible. their solution, change phones or a master reset. Here's the kicker, they give me a 20 minute or longer spew about how they do not support 3rd party software every time because I am refusing to do the phone switch or master reset as this means I will have to download all my 16 gig of books and music, and without a Wi-Fi connection that means using my data plan. their spew about how they don't support 3rd party software has every time included the Google OS software which they installed.

when I point this out, they just say I should buy a different phone, or I can root the phone and void my warranty. This is what they are suggesting I do because I am refusing to master reset my phone every week.

Comments