My wife and I were with Verizon, our phone service for 6 years was great. april 28 2012 adjustments were made to their frequency output and our service's stopped, a representive we spoke to told us that our phones less than a year old were basically an experimental peice of garbage the raido's in them were never meant for 4G, so much for the thunderbolt's then tried to sell us another phone or a range extender to boost their signal for $300. The same night an update came to the phone to fix the problem but all the update did was give more power to the raidos, killing the battery quickly

Had an Experience with Verizon Wireless?

Comments

I had a system update done and now my DROIDX 2 won't keep my wifi or 3g.Had hard reset done 4 times before they told me I needed a new phone.

I don't understand why I was sent a system update if this phone won't work with the update. I got nowhere and now have problems holding any kind of signal.

I am grandfathered in with unlimited everything.If I were to get a new phone I will lose my unlimited, which makes me wonder what that update was really about.