Verizon Wireless - Verizon's Deminishing services
My wife and I were with Verizon, our phone service for 6 years was great. april 28 2012 adjustments were made to their frequency output and our service's stopped, a representive we spoke to told us that our phones less than a year old were basically an experimental peice of garbage the raido's in them were never meant for 4G, so much for the thunderbolt's then tried to sell us another phone or a range extender to boost their signal for $300. The same night an update came to the phone to fix the problem but all the update did was give more power to the raidos, killing the battery quickly
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "2006 m45 sport, front aerodynamics piece needed!after having an accident, I need the front aerodynamic piece. Local and 1000 mile radius dealerships says it's discount inured. However Infiniti says..."
- "All cited lack of performance for HOA [Home Owners Association] management continue & has retrograded from poor to untenable.Note that G3 provides HOA property management, the subject of this review...."
- "This was in a friend salad 2 days ago olive garden Laurens rd Greenville sc..."
- "Stc 20 real voucher number damage ..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."