After 7 months using Samsung Nexus phone went on the fritz and needed to be replaced.First approach by Verizon customer service rep was to try and "sell" me a new phone.

I countered that my existing phone was under warranty. Rep said he would have to check on that. I asked why he wouldn't have done that when he was checking the phone and my account. No good answer.

Bottom line is I get a "refurbished" phone and it takes 5 days to get unless of course, I want to pay for expedited delivery.

They don't tell you this when you're buying the phone.Verizon customer service stinks!,,

Comments

it's not Verizon's warranty, its Samsung's warranty.....Then again you could always call Samsung and mail your phone to them to be repaired and be without a device for a while when they fix it.

I HAD ALMOST THE SAME PROBLEM.MY CELL HAD AN ISSUE WITH THE SCREEN.

THEY WOULD NOT COVER UNDER WARRANTY. I WAS GIVEN THE OPTION OF PAYING FULL PRICE FOR REPLACEMENT. IT IS ABSURD THAT VERIZON CHARGES SO MUCH FOR THEIR SMALL SELECTION OF PHONES TO BEGIN WITH.

I CHANGED FROM AT&T DUE TO POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE BUT VERIZON DEFINITELY HAS THEM BEAT!!!I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO CHANGE CELL CARRIERS!!